Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hw 39 - Edited

Questions:
Does school give you something to do in life or just a way to past by another day of life?
How would your life be like if you were home school? Which is better? Why?
Is school really helping you reach your goal?
How would your life be like without school?

Experiences:
I really like school since I want to believe there's no limit to learning, the only one who can limit you is yourself. Even though I don't understand a lot of stuff I try to do things on my own, other people are always busy so I don't want to be like those people. There are a lot of smart people in our class, some pretend to be dumb so that they can get more attention or keep the smart people all to themself. There are some who we call average but I think they are really smart and sometimes just need to spark to get working. The people we call smart in our class tend not to see the easiest answers but I never say a thing about it since it's better that way. People are very selfish since they know that other people need help but still keep the smart people to themself and smart people are no longer smart. I'd say the people that we call smart aren't smart and those who won't amdit it may the real ones. I can understand this group we call asians and their knowledge, it's really nothing. Those people always competing to get better numbers grades then other people, don't they ever forget what they are missing out on. In gym, there are those people who do their homework, why can't they ever take a break from all of this school work. What's the point in being the best, it's not like you'll enjoy your life, is life all about books and paper? I'm tired of watching them just sit there and working, don't they know how to have some fun, you won't have this if you grow up in books.

I've never like being limited or caged, that will never change. I'm grateful to the people I've met in the past and some in the present but it's not the same anymore. People continue to move forward for themself and no one else. Whenever I walk down the hallway I hear friends say "I love you" and I'm sure that it no longer means I'm so glad to have you as a friend or those other meanings from long ago. The words I actually hear are "Thanks for letting me use you" I wonder what it'll mean in the future? In school and out of school, we continue to use others for our needs and other use us for theirs. So who in this world can you trust?

From school everyday back then was interesting, there are people who wanted to ruin my life and those who wanted me dead. But I can't die because I want to protect those humans call siblings. From school I learn courage, even though it was hard and how to defend others. Beside of this I learn the things student should learn in school. But isn't this a bit too much for a kid, do people even care, what can teachers ever do? When we think that teachers/adults don't understand that, do you really think it's true? There's nothing they can do, nothing at all because we won't accept them. Many other kids have this problem so no matter how I'm feeling at school, when I come home to help people that are in similar situation I'm glad I was still here but there's one person I still can't save. Those scars that people have in their heart never heal but can be treated. School has given me something I want to do and hope no one else gets in my way. If they do, then the truth about them will reveal. ='.'=

Ideas:
Teachers play both the parts of a devil and angel, in every society there has to be a person to play each part to make things go right.
School is a place for students to battle/compete.
School is just a place to keep us off the street, robbing store, killing people,etc.
School tries to keep us occupied, giving us something to do, and planning how we will live the rest of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment