Sunday, February 7, 2010

HW 38 - Art Project Cool

I know longer know why this video is here ='.'= I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore but enjoy. YES! I know I'm lame but this video was fun and that's what matters. =P

DC soundtrack 44 & Again By Yui-chan

One world & Again from Mitsuki on Vimeo.

It seems like the things we think are cool are the things that we lack, don't have. Cool becomes a part of our desire and so we forget and take the wrong path. What is it that people need and what is it that we want? Are they the same? What's the difference between one person and another that makes one call "cool"?

No memory of who I am? Giving a life that isn't mine. What am I? Looking at the other kids play on the street with their parents. The fruit basket, what fruit am I? How does it feel like to watch the other kids on the street have everything you wanted. Knowing where you came from, knowing who you are. All I started out with is something I don't remember, after the day I was taken to a place called home, the dream of the past repeated over and over again. Wondering why I'm even here, I grew tired of the hospital and ran away after that I was taken in, that's all I could remember. Is this dream real? Who am I? Watching other people wanting to be cool and throwing away who they really were. I hated them to point I no longer had a reason to live. I shut myself away in my own world, I kept thinking and thinking. A part of me hated them and the other me understood why they were doing this. This was the birth of my other self I guess, even though I hate those humans, part of my hatred was protection this was a person I could never be, the self I wanted to be but didn't want as well. Always getting beaten up by others, how does that feel? Watching the person I call little sister protecting me, it painful watching her get hurt, why is she even here? I ran over to those humans and hit then hard, even though my hand stings from pain, them seeing me doing such a thing they left. I was scared, didn't know what to say all we did was cry. They came after us every day, each year there would be someone new taking over the last, my parents signed me up for karate but I skipped instead because I wanted things my own way, learning from experience. Middle school is dangerous, most fight are life and death fighting on the streets, neck strangle, dodge ball fight me vs. the class of guys, it isn't fair but it's just how life is and life never seems to play fairly. All I wanted was a brave heart but for every wish a person makes there is a something you must also give up in trade for the things you wanted, nothing in this world is ever free.

Brave Heart By NERDHEAD & Kana-chan

Brave Heart from Mitsuki on Vimeo.

What is the meaning of life? Greed. When I heard this answer I was wondering if she was referring to the 7 sins, humans continue to repeats those sins no matter what they choose to do. Doing nothing and doing something both ways we will always be hurting someone. Life is a long lesson, it all starts out with a simple question, why? One question leading to another and continue eternal wanting to look for answers for our existence. I thought about why would she say greed, if it was the 7 sins then an easier answer would just be sins so there must be something else. Throughout the week I've been thinking, what would life be like if I just swapped with the person I am at home so that I would have that personality at school. I tested it out, in the end the result were just as planned. It's didn't fit with what I was looking for. I notice things that I felt like I shouldn't so I decide to keep this personality just as home and keep the me and school just the way it was. Sometimes changes are better off not made and I've come to understand the answer given. I believe that in the begin inside of us, our soul is like white snow, as times goes on there are some that turn the snow black while other keeping trying to keep it clean. They say the rich have nothing they want and the poor try hard to get everything they can, I'd say part of this is true but the rich do have something they want and it's something they can only find in poor people and the poor people were given a lot of things in the beginning almost everything they need to live a happy life but they just don't see it. Humans become blinded by their desires, they go for what they want and not what they need, they forget the importance and leave behind the things they had. I don't understand why is it that you humans can start out with everything and just throw it away like it existed to begin with. That fake light you see I wanted to crush it, taking down everything inside of you, wanting to take you back to show you the things the rest on the other side. There you find the person you left behind waiting for you behind your tainted world. Please don't throw those precious things away, treasure what you have because not everyone can have the life you having now, though you don't show it, you're grateful for the life you have and the people that are near you, even though at times we may fight, we're sorry in the end because we're grateful to have met such a wonderful person like you. Even though it's something as simple as this, it's still cool to hold on to the things that were given to you from the start. You don't have to be like others, don't have to have it your own way, don't need be alone, you don't need anything that's not you to be cool. You just have to be you, find the you trapped in that tainted world, Look for life and head toward the light. No one is this world can ever replace, you can one and only.

There is more in this world than humans. More than humans can sense. But...every now and again a human will come up against those things that humans can't sense. But they'll experience something...an existence, a will, a shape, or maybe a feeling of fear...and that human will try to tell other humans. However, since there are few people who will believe in anything inhuman...quietly almost as if it were a code...that person's warning will creep into human consciousness. It could be a legend...it could be some unusual custom. In the beginning we were given a gift but many of us threw away this gift because humans around us tell us things which make it seem like we're lying and no one will believe us and that is one reason we might throw away our special gift. Those who keep this gift can sense many of the things humans can no longer see. No one would believe us since they can't see it, no one will trust us since it's inhuman. The things you can see that others can't is rare, too humans rare would be something cool since it's unusual.

I play the role of two character, this other role I play came out of wanting to protect. If there was anything I wanted to experiment on, the first thing I would use is myself because I nothing to lose. My personality change when I was thinking and making the video, I no longer knew what I was looking for and what I wanted. The truth of this world is frightening and disgusting, if only a diamond is capable of scratching a diamond than same with humans. Words are my weapon, they are pierce the human heart, bringing them to their senses. I thought about the things I would do every day, I wondered if it would be the same if I wasn't there. I come home every day and go straight to my computer and wait, just waiting for someone. If that person doesn't say anything then I would go talk to them. If a person wants attention I won't give it to them and those who cry out in thought and won't say a word are like an attractive spell that draws people in. Those who have attention and want more are just plain dumb, I would just leave them alone because if I gave them what they want then they will keep asking for more and more. All humans play an important role in life, even if one person were to disappear it would change what will become of certain people in this world. This just showed how important every single person is, if I wasn't there then would someone else be there to give that person the message, I don't know but I want to be sure that that person will be alright and won't choose death as their path. If this was a group I don't think I would have realize this, there are people out there that believe that they can replace other and those who are being replaced and last there are those who are rare. My choice for this project isn't as good as others but it's what I choose to do, my one and only. =]

Art was something special, it was my own another way of defining it would be my style. The main things taught at school are special but they are not my own, but art is my inspiration and gave me something I wanted to do in life. Art is me pain and happiness, humans would say they understand but most of the time they are lying since I've dealt with many before. Art can express one's feeling no matter how hard they try to hide it, it will show even if you're a professional. Everything aside from the 4 main subjects in school I had to learn by myself. I wanted to learn them through inspiration and no wanting to fall behind. It's special because It's my own, I didn't have anyone teach me these things unlike other students. When I first learned origami I was given a paper with instructions and folding paper, that was all. I looked at the instructions many times and tried, at times I would near the point at which I would gave up but instead I would start all over again, if I understand it I would picture it inside my head like a film showing how to fold it. I put my feeling into the things I make because I want others to feel the same inspiration I did. Each time you fold a paper crane, there's always something different from the last one, just like people each and every one of us is unique. WE ARE ALL COOL IN OUR OWN WAY. Don't lose sight of who you really are, it's deep inside of you, it's not a lie. People are all kind even if they try not to show it, people may act to stand out but don't realize that the person we want to be with is the person inside and not the person you want to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment