Sunday, October 4, 2009

HW 10 - Informal Research Internet

I spend most of my time thinking about things that happen in this world and why it happens. The answer I ended up with isn't the one I want.

http://www.basilmarket.com/

I spend time here reading thread people post up, I also came here for research since my siblings play this game so I help them look for information. This website helped me learn a little bit about how to merchant, which would probably help me if I was interested in business. When I'm not looking for information I look through the thread and read the problem people face either in the real world or even online. To these people neither lives they have lived or created are perfect. There's always going to be someone out there that is always against you. Life doesn't ever go as you plan it would, I think as long as you're given life the world will find a way to trap you.

http://mangavolume.com/

There are a lot of manga sites but this was the first one recommended to me. I don’t read much manga but I like reading to see how the authors view the world. I love writing stories and telling them to little kids because it’s so fun and we both get to learn something. Stories bring a group of people together that’s what I love about it. Rather than always reading manga off the internet I’d rather write one myself but I have to first learn the structure so I have to investigate and observe the layout on these things.

http://www.youtube.com/

My friends tell me to come here to watch their video and I really admire it. It inspired me to make my own so when I finish learn how the layout work on manga, me and sister might start make them. I really enjoy learning stuff so I tried to look for ways to develop. My sister and I like to work together on writing stories, drawing and learning to use technology. We just learned how to make a video over the summer but never got to post it up on YouTube. I forgot that the font you should be bigger, bad habit of mine for writing small font.

I don’t spend much time I just leave my computer alone till someone asks for me. If no one is on and I have a question like we said in class I would just Google it up.

Thank you for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment