Monday, November 2, 2009

Hw 17 - Outline Suggestions

you have a great start by backing up your arguments with evidence. You did a job with quoting people from class. I don't know you can improve it though. Technology has always been helpful to us so I can't see it in a bad way. I think you could probably write about what technology did for you and how it effect your life. Has reality fill up that emptiness in us more than technology did. Technology is a copy off us human beings except more advance that's why we become so attach to them. Technology has helped more people than hurt them. It's a big world out there not many people we can trust. I watch people trying to live a life of a fairy tale because they want it that way human have to aspect something new. It's boring when we have to watch the same story over and over again. One day if we lose interest in it's probably because we live a fairy tale ourselves. I don't know how it can be improve, you might have to ask someone else I see things differently.

-brain stopped working might need a new one-

No comments:

Post a Comment